- Despite the increasing adoption of DeFi, the majority of the stablecoin market is held by centralized stablecoins such as USDT and USDC.
- As a comparison, the top 5 centralized stablecoins hold 93.24% of the market share, and the top 5 decentralized stablecoins only account for 4.69%.
- DeFi’s most powerful names, including MakerDAO, Aave, Curve, and Frax, are renewing efforts to scale decentralized stablecoins to new heights.
- We broke down each of these projects along with some newcomers to see which are best positioned to grow their decentralized stablecoin offerings.
- Dive into a riveting episode as we navigate the “Dog Days of DeFi Summer,” spotlighting Uniswap’s trends and Unibot’s promising profit-sharing approach. Join our heated debate on Solana’s trajectory, the pivotal role of stablecoins in DeFi liquidity, and the potential interplay of GBTC/ETHE and MSTR.