- While money markets like Aave exist on many different blockchains, they don’t have full cross-chain functionality. Radiant v1 leverages Stargate’s stable router interface.
- Overall, the core idea behind Radiant Capital could fill a big gap in the market. But if the incentives for capital provision and utilization don’t match the rest of the market, that could hinder their growth prospects.
📊 Inside the Leading PFP Ecosystems – 2/28
- In this report, we explore three major PFP ecosystems and delve into how they are positioning themselves for success.
- Azuki, Clone X, and Doodles have established strong communities within Web3 and are building momentum towards interesting future roadmaps.
- In this update, we will delve into Convex’s metrics, its current dominance on Curve, its business model’s performance, and how crvUSD could potentially serve as a catalyst for further growth.
📌 The State of ZK-Bridges – 2/16
- Natively verified bridges like Rainbow and IBC are considered to be the closest to “trustless” across L1s.
- However, they have two main limitations: cost and extensibility. To verify each other’s consensus, the chains must continuously keep track of the active validator sets and verify their signatures (consensus votes).