FriendTech V2 Launch

After eight months and $50M+ in fees, FriendTech V2 launched today. 10% of the airdrop is claimable immediately, with the remaining 90% claimable on the following ten accounts and joining a moneyclub. This system is designed to prevent people from leaving immediately and hook users to the new FriendTech featu...
Leave your comment...

"it’s impractical to expect FriendTech to be able to develop a system that leaves people happy because rewarding one side (creators) is done by taxing the other side (users). Lowering taxes on users inherently lowers the rewards creators earn and vice-versa."

great point