Welcome to another month of Delphi’s Gaming Roundup.
This month’s report represents the end of Q2 ’23 and the start of H2.
Here’s what you can expect from this month’s Roundup:
- Web3 game funding has fallen ~30% consecutively over the past 3 quarters
- The MENA region and China are investing BIG in gaming and the metaverse
- Token prices, total market cap, and volume are down across the board, but RON defied expectations
- NFL Rivals, the compliant NFT mobile game with almost 1M downloads
- ImmutableX announces multiple new partnerships, and Zynga increases its exposure to Web3