Every month, Raoul Pal and I sit down to share our latest ideas on crypto, macro, and where we see markets heading from here.
It’s always a wide ranging conversation, and this month was no different. Our discussion centered around:
- Reactions to the latest crypto market selloff
- Updates to our outlooks, both short and long-term
- Where we are in the current cycle
- Potential negative impacts of spot ETFs
- Best ways to play a recovery in the NFT market
- Risks of a banking crisis & extended downtrends in leading indicators (like the ISM)
- Friend.tech’s viral growth & the rise of experimental applications
Below is an example snippet from our back-and-forth on the potential future of banking if stablecoins become more prevalent over the next 5-10 years.
Delphi Pro members can watch the full episode here.