Chain Reaction Host Tom Shaughnessy hosts Brian Flynn, the founder of Rabbithole. RabbitHole is pioneering the future of on-chain work, giving users opportunities to earn tokens based on their on-chain data. Its’s an incredible platform to educate the world on crypto and help projects target future contributors
Every Delphi Podcast is dropped first as a video interview for Delphi Digital Subscribers. Our members also have access to full interview transcripts. Join today to get our interviews, first.
- Guest’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/Flynnjamm
- Guest’s Website: https://rabbithole.gg/faq
- Tom’s Twitter: https://twitter.com/Shaughnessy119
- Delphi Podcast Twitter: https://twitter.com/PodcastDelphi
- Our Video interviews Can Be Viewed Here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9Yy99ZlQIX9-PdG_xHj43Q
- Access Delphi’s Research Here: http://members.delphidigital.io/
(2:22) – (First Question) – Rabbithole Elevator Pitch.
(3:25) – Brian Flynn’s Background.
(6:15) – Stakeholders – Users.
(7:45) – Stakeholders – Entire Network.
(9:41) – How granular can Teams get without Rabbithole.
(11:06) – How do you scale the curation mechanism?
(13:58) – XP points Walkthrough.
(16:53) – How granular can Rabbithole get on the lessons for XP points.
(20:11) – Rabbithole from a Business Perspective.
(20:56) – Web3 Social Networks.
(25:30) – Could reputation amassed through Rabbithole be used to dig into anonymous Founders.
(30:40) – Rabbithole Scaling Factors.
(31:49) – Where to find Rabbithole.