- Polygon continues to grow as BSC stagnates
- DeFi coins led relief rally
- Uniswap v2 vs v3 capital efficiency
- Perpetual Protocol’s massive growth
- Binance Smart Chain is experiencing capital outflow as Polygon’s TVL swells to $15 billion.
- Price performance for both tokens is tracking capital flows, with BNB experiencing a downturn and MATIC flying.
- The Asia and Europe sessions caused a market bounce, with blue chips like AAVE and SUSHI leading the market.
- Despite the US session opening with a sell off, these DeFi coins are still up over the past 2 days.
- Uniswap v3’s capital efficiency over v2 is glaringly obvious once we look compare liquidity and trading volume.
- For every $1 of liquidity, v2 facilitates around $0.2 of volume. On v3, every $1 of liquidity produces between $0.8 and $1.6 of volume.
- Since our DeFi derivatives deep dive, Perpetual Protocol’s volume has boomed to over $300 million a day.
- With a 0.1% fee, the protocol is earning $300-350k in fees per day. That’s a run rate of $120-130 million per year.
Ethereum transaction fees eclipse Bitcoin transaction fees.
Reminder: blockchains sell blocks. pic.twitter.com/XAd0M3okFR
— RYAN SΞAN ADAMS – rsa.eth ?? (@RyanSAdams) May 18, 2021
China bans Bitcoin again? Nope, it was just a reiteration of an old decision.
The PBoC’s big 2017 notice already banned financial and payment institutions from dealing with crypto. It’s more or less a reiteration today.
Four years is rather long time in crypto. Good time for post-17 newcomers to revisit the history. https://t.co/xjnUDK1aUP
— Wolfie Zhao (@WolfieZhao) May 18, 2021
TLDR for the Three Arrows Capital Bankless Podcast.
mindblown how much alpha these guys leak, mucho appreciato senor papis pic.twitter.com/lopFxzU2vl
— eris (@smolEris) May 17, 2021