- Top pairs on Uniswap v3
- Most liquid tokens on Uniswap v3
- Top 100 DOGE addresses own 70% of supply
- Crypto’s share of global money supply
- Uniswap v3 finally launched yesterday and has facilitated $96 million of trades in the first day.
- The top pairs are no surprise, but v3 introduces low fee and capital efficient stablecoin-to-stablecoin pools that directly competes with Curve.
- The top tokens by liquidity are no surprise either, with ETH, WBTC, UNI, and the top stablecoins leading the way.
- Uniswap’s liquidity is no longer a direct indicator of trade efficiency and slippage, as noted by founder Hayden Adams.
- As DOGE’s popularity surges, holders should be aware that token supply is incredibly concentrated, with a single address owning nearly 30% of token supply.
- The top address owns over $20 billion in DOGE and last offloaded tokens on April 12. The entity is likely a miner given daily inflows.
- Crypto’s cumulative market cap now represents over 2% of global M2 money supply — the broadest definition of money supply.
- BTC alone represents 1% of global money supply, while other cryptocurrencies make up the difference of 1.2%.
Things to know before taking on a role in crypto
1/ I’m seeing a lot of people interested in leaving their jobs to work full-time in the Bitcoin/crypto/blockchain industry.
Let’s talk about what you should know
(context: I prev worked at a blockchain startup and have helped 100+ people work in the industry)
— Rob Paone (@crypto_bobby) May 6, 2021
THORChain announces ENS-like simple usernames
The future of a Cross-chain Name Service – thornames.
You have no idea just how big and pervasive THORChain is about to become.
— THORChain #RAISETHECAPS⚡️ (@THORChain) May 6, 2021
A monthly update on Yearn Finance
Yearn has earned $5.441 million in April (+67% MoM), which translates to $65.3 million annualized earnings.
Total value locked has grown from $1.775 billion to $3.328 billion (+87% MoM), current TVL is $3.782 billion.
— banteg (@bantg) May 6, 2021