MAY 18, 2022 • 6 Min Read
Airdrops & Rumours
DFX Stablecoin Farm
Tutorial: Supply CADC/USDC (guide by DFX)
* Note: The UI has been updated since the guide has been published
1. Go to DFX’s Pools tab. Here you will find important details such as the Rewards APR, Total Pool Value, where to Manage Liquidity and Pool Information.
2. Select the CADC/USDC pool and “Add Liquidity”. When adding liquidity, the deposit must respect the current pool ratio. This means that when adding liquidity, you must supply it in this ratio. The ratio does not represent the price, slippage or impermanent loss. It is simply the amount of stablecoins currently in the respective pool. You can also add Single-Sided with CADC.
3. When adding single-sided liquidity, the contract takes a portion of your total and does a swap in the background using the DFX AMM to get the appropriate ratio to deposit into the pool. The LPT value when doing single-sided deposit is a minimum estimate and you may have some dust leftover from the conversion.
4. When providing liquidity, there will be a total of 3 transactions: one to approve the foreign stablecoin (CADC), one to approve USDC, and one to deposit the stablecoins. Once you have successfully added liquidity, you should see a balance under “Remove Liquidity”. You should then click on “Stake/Unstake LPTs” to deposit your LP Tokens into the staking contract.
5. Enter the amount of LPT tokens you want to stake and click “Stake”. This is a 2 transaction process. One to approve the LP Tokens to be sent and one to deposit the LPT. After successfully depositing the LP tokens, you should see a staked amount under “Unstake LPT”. You will now start earning DFX tokens.
Celestia and Cosmos
How do modular blockchains bring scalable shared security to the @Cosmos ?
CTO @KreuzUQuer took the stage at @Gateway_Conf to explain and outline the modular design 🧵 🧱
—Celestia (@CelestiaOrg) May 18, 2022
Defi’s Original Sin
Defi’s Original Sin
Why I think on-chain banking needs to work before we create crypto’s central bank
—0xHamZ (@0xHamZ) May 18, 2022
Momentum Bitcoin and Reflexivity
Crypto remains a reflexive asset class. The implosion of Terra and general market prices lower hurts the value of crypto in aggregate.
If you want to be intellectually honest, and say prices up improved fundamentals, you must admit the opposite.
—Avi (@AviFelman) May 18, 2022
Readers also enjoyed