This month, our NFT report covers the following:
- An overview of NFT marketplaces on Ethereum.
- A comparison of NFT marketplace tokens, looking at revenue and competitiveness.
- A comprehensive analysis of Blur, including potential cash flows and valuations that can be tied to the BLUR token.
- Risk factors and upcoming catalysts for BLUR.
📊 Bull v Bear – Sunset & Horizons – 8/23
- In our season finale of Bull v Bear, we dissect the recent market selloffs, spotlighting tokens that performed well. As we ponder on endings, we also cast our gaze forward, predicting what the next months hold. Then, in the Bullish or Bearish section, we go back and forth on the whirlwind rise of Friend.tech, Base’s impact on COIN, Curve’s continued price concerns, NVIDIA’s earnings anticipation, and the sustainability of Rune’s new rise.
- Despite the increasing adoption of DeFi, the majority of the stablecoin market is held by centralized stablecoins such as USDT and USDC.
- As a comparison, the top 5 centralized stablecoins hold 93.24% of the market share, and the top 5 decentralized stablecoins only account for 4.69%.
- DeFi’s most powerful names, including MakerDAO, Aave, Curve, and Frax, are renewing efforts to scale decentralized stablecoins to new heights.
- We broke down each of these projects along with some newcomers to see which are best positioned to grow their decentralized stablecoin offerings.