- This week, we got Jason’s insights on maneuvering through crab, bull, and bear markets and the tactics suitable for various market participants. Tune in for a unique look into the world of trading.
📊 The Rise of NFT Perpetual Futures – 5/16
- Even with the onset of prosumer marketplaces such as Blur and OpenSea Pro, NFTs still lack the flexibility in strategies that we see in their fungible token counterparts.
- NFT perpetuals protocols today use a modified virtual AMM (vAMM) model for price discovery and store all the traders’ collateral in a smart contract vault.
- NFTPerp and Tribe3 are two NFT perpetuals futures protocols that are in their early stages of development.
- Tribe3 is a gamified NFT futures exchange where users can trade NFT perps with leverage, engage in NFT tribe battles against others in the community, and win in-game items to create personalized avatars.
📊 Why Bitcoin? – 5/16
- Understand Bitcoin through the lens of the (potential) fall of the US dollar and how it measures up against commodities like gold.
📊 NFT Debrief – May 2023 – 5/15
- Pudgy Penguins raised $9M in Seed funding, led by 1kx, as they look to expand their IP beyond static images.
- Nike’s .SWOOSH platform readies its genesis collection, Our Force 1, for sale.
- We highlight the ongoing BRC-20 token craze on the Bitcoin network, including infrastructure developments and traction metrics.
- 10KTF, the narrative-focused NFT project that was co-founded by Beeple and is now owned by Yuga Labs, has announced an upcoming PFP collection.
- FEWOCiOUS is set to launch his upcoming PFP collection this year. It will be based on the iconic artworks he is known for and set in FewoWorld, which is an expansion into his art realm.
📌 The End Game – 5/9
- Our world faces a series of interlocking and converging crises that threaten to undo decades of progress and prosperity.
- The rise of populism, authoritarianism, and outright war suggests that, on a global scale, people are deeply unhappy with the status quo and have lost faith “in the system.”
- The drivers of our current moment are unified by a common affliction: the decay and dysfunction of our economic system.
- Humanity is in dire need of a new model. One that can provide a credibly neutral playing field for all participants with no single point of failure.